Monday 22 October 2012

Happy Photography Shots


This key was given at my 21st birthday. It belongs to my mom when she was 21. As the chinese says, it simbolise you are free from your parents' care.
p/s: I still need their care xD


Isn't this cute? =D


Eventhough I am not a full time teacher yet, I get the chance to attend this Music Seminar for KSSR Standard 3. Totally awesome. I learned how to teach music. Good experience for me though..


These puppets are done by my coursemates and I. It's our assignments... 


Classic telephone. Anyone know where can I get this which is still working? I love antiques =D


My first time eating tutti frutti. Get treated by good people.


My first time bowling at the age of 21! haha


My 21st birthday card.


My first time eating at secret recipe with my family.


Kills the bored in my room xD


Picnic with my family.


My first handmade craft.


This vespa belongs to my dad. Totally old.

No comments:

Post a Comment