Saturday 8 September 2012

My Art Work

MY ART WORKS


The Passion

This drawing was my 1st drawing. It's the beginning of my exploration in arts. It's my 1st passion in arts. That is why I named this drawing ' The Passion '. This drawing looks awesome to me although in the eyes of others, well...I don't really know. To me, this picture worth a fortune. It took me days to finish it. Just imagine a person like me doesn't really like to sit static for quite sometime and manage to finish it. I'm a hyper active guy! Come on! sit and draw??! No way! >< Well, it did happen! It's a challenge for me. I learned many things from this. Time, patient, and even learn to control temper. What's special about this drawing is that after I finished drawing this picture, that night itself I got to see and touch  real horses...wow...haha...here comes the second part. After 2 years, I lose this drawing. It was a drastic to me. I was really dissapointed that I couldn't find it. I search the entire house, asked my mom, siblings whether they have seen this drawing. Well, no good news. The reason I search for this drawing is that I have to display a drawing of mine at Batu Pahat Mall in a couple of weeks time. I do not really have many art drawings of mine. I really wanted to display this drawing but I couldn't find it. I prayed to the Lord to let me find it before the display. You see, I am staying at Kuala Terengganu and I am going back for my studies at Batu Pahat in two weeks time. I was having my holiday break due to hari raya. Just before a day I was about to return to my campus, my mom found this drawing. I was totally in rejoice! What's surprise about it is that I got to touch and see a real horse again that day before I return to my campus at Batu Pahat the next day. Praise the Lord! =D




 
Playing with horses! Isn't it cute? xD


Archilic Painting


Silent

This panting was my very first archilic painting. Not very astoinish though, but it was my very first archilic painting. I had a hard time painting this picture as I am lack of experience in painting either in watercolour, poster, or whatever media I'm using, I'm not really good at it. I aim to brush up my art skills. I really do need a tutor on it. Please do help me to brush up my art. I'm losing my interest in art each time I do not achieve how I wanted it to be. Some say practice, practice, practice. Yeah, I know that. It's just that I need to know the right way to practice it. =(

Pencil Media


Nature 

Yup.... this picture...fuhh...seriously, I had a though way going through it. You had no idea what I've been going through with this. To start it, this picture gave me a hard time! Seriously! This was my 2nd trial after I failed the 1st time. I drew it again as I was totally angry at my 1st trial as it did not turn out how I wanted it to be. It was my assignment. As I looked at my friends' art, I began to think how awful my art look like. I was totally in depress when I look at my art. I decided to draw it again. It took me long to finish it. My patients burst out each time I drew it. My roomate was just patiently listening to my grumble as I was drawing this picture. ( thanks for the patient mate! haha ). When I was done with this 2nd trial, I was amazed how this picture turned out. It was not totally bad. I mean I couldn't believe that I could drew this picture! This is not me man! haha. I learned that patients is very important. Not bad right? xD


1st trial






No comments:

Post a Comment