Saturday 8 September 2012

SLR Cameras

SLR cameras ^^


This camera belongs to my mom. I'm guessing it's more than  30 years old.

Before moving to digital cameras.



Polaroid



Zorki 4 K




Lubitel 166B



Promax Pocketpak 110p. Too bad this film isn't in production anymore... =(



Minolta Hi - Matic F







This camera is more than a hundred years old... what can I say? It's freaking antique! =D



Canon EOS 600 D <3

It's more valuable once you know the historical of it.




My collections =D

My next target! <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ivan,
    I have a promax pocketpak 110p, do you think it is worth some money?

    Best Regards,
    José.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jose, in my personal view, I do not think it's worth some money. You might as well just hold on to it. =)

      Delete